We have not set a date, yet!
Please stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter (on the home page!), or by following us on social media. (@laurenmaryholistics) Or better yet- send me a note and let me know you are interested!
This intimate, hands on workshop is hosted by Lauren Mary, Clinical Herbalist and Holistic Nutritionist. You can expect to get your hands "dirty" with herbs, your senses awakened and your soul empowered to take back the power to heal. Using organic herbs, locally sourced essential oil and waxes, learn about the power of plant medicine by creating your own herbal remedies for winter wellness such as:
- Herbal Cough Syrup: for easing cough and cold symptoms
- Golden Cider Tincture: for boosting the immune system while fighting off virus and bacteria.
- Herbal Vapo-rub: to release congestion and tense muscles
- Immunity Herbal Tea: for building immunity and bringing comfort to colds.
What your ticket includes:
- Teachings, notes and recipes from Lauren Mary
- 4 full size products handcrafted by you!
- Treats + refreshments from the elixir + organic snack bar
- Swag bag filled with samples, coupons + other locally sponsered gratis
- An amazing opportunity to connect with other like minded individuals